La Quarta Isola di Maggio Antonino
con sede Legale: C. Cattaneo, 11, 92010, Lampedusa (AG)
It is always attentive to problems relating to privacy security for the protection of its customers' data, therefore it makes use of the customer's consent with the obligation to register and approve the law (Article 7 of Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003) / (Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Personal data is processed for direct sales, promotional, management, statistical and credit protection commercial purposes, through processing with pre-established criteria. The owner of the processing of personal data at San Pietro all'Orto S.r.l. shall, upon customer request, promptly provide:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data and communication in an intelligible form of the same and their origin, as well as the logic on which the treatment is based.
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
- updating and rectification or, if there is interest, integration of data.
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points b) and c) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated unless this proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to know, through free access to the register pursuant to art. 31, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the law 31.12.96 n. 675, the existence of data processing that may concern him and to oppose the processing of the same free of charge.
For communications write to:C. Cattaneo, 11, 92010, Lampedusa (AG)
No personal user data is purposely acquired by the site. Cookies are used for the transmission of information necessary for the functioning of the site, they can be used c.d. persistent cookies for the use of automatic login functions, or systems for tracking users. The use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The c.s. Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.